Thursday, December 24, 2015

So 2 years ago I was headed home after moving to Florida & opening a Vape shop only 3 months before and being in Clearwater for 4 I had worked for 4 months and little else focus on the business at hand and I came to Florida intending to stay a few weeks I ran out of juice noticed you all didn't have shops and decided to stay I only knew 2 people that lived in the state so when I opened MDV I did so with no one to tell hey I'm opening a shop! I had never been in retail, but I've always been involved in businesses from the time I was a kid selling gumballs to kids in grade school so I understand how it works but I had a lot to learn and I had to learn it quickly. Instantly the shop was a hit and I had customers from day one! I knew then that many shops would open so I focused on service quality and fantastic juice as well as an open and inviting place for people of all ages from 18-118 because if you smoke and want to quit I want you to feel at home in my shop quitting smoking is a big deal, you shouldn't   be pushed or oversold or over charged on stuff and you won't be pushed to upgrade we just want you off the butts. I saw my first ever customer that bought something from the shop today he's moved to Orlando but stopped in to wish me a Merry Christmas. I'm deeply humbled by what Magic Dragon Vapes has become a place where many people have made the switch from cigarettes to vaping and a community within the shop that is helpful to anyone that comes through our doors. I am by no means a Floridian and I miss BIG OKC my family & friends & the Thunder I was just home before thanksgiving for a few days so I'm Here for Christmas with lots of people I know and I have friends in Florida whom I care about and also care about me! Life is good

I am blessed to have my fiancĂ© Mindy, with me here as we create our lives together she's baking cookies and I'm getting hungry with the smell coming from the kitchen so to all of you Merry Christmas!  pretty cool how this trip to Florida turned into something entirely different! And I know if it wasn't for Christ and his direction I'd still be lost!!!

Merry Christmas
From me

Kbg
www.magicdragonvapes.com

www.facebook.com/magicdragonvapesfl

2 comments:

  1. Vapesourcing is a company that produces electronic cigarettes, cartridges, e-liquids and more. The company is headquartered in China, and offers live chat, email and telephone customer service options to consumers. Buy good product in https://vapesourcing.com/kimsun-cube-4r-kit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog had an extremely strong impact on me.
    cbd cartridge

    ReplyDelete